Monday, November 14, 2011

Concept which came from Pre-tsis Research.

I've been research and drawing about the carnivorous plants which most people think this kind of plant is wired. So I started researched about wired plant and sketched some of them.

While I'm research about this I have the idea to draw the forests(from fairy tales and folktales) from my imagination. I was plan to do the illustration. Because I want to be an illustrator. So I think I should start do an illustration. When I was a kid my parents brought me many fairy tales to watch and read. There are thousand books in my house. My favorite books are about mystery and surrealist. Also I love surrealism art. 

I've been research about folktales from many countries. Now I'm working on the Dovregubben or the troll kings. I try to get this one finish tomorrow. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment